Expedition 20 to the International Space Station lifted off today at 10:34 GMT from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan. The Expedition 20 launch today Aboard the Soyuz spacecraft are cosmonaut Roman Romanenko, Canadian Space Agency astronaut Robert Thirsk and European Space Agency astronaut Frank De Winne, who are slated to …
"The expanded crew will no doubt toast the landmark with a refreshing drink from the ISS's troublesome urine recycler"
P1ss poor(pun intended). Whenever I joined a shared flat, it was customary to bring (at least) a bottle of vino. Going to be an expensive trip to the off licence if they've forgotten to bring the housewarming gift!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests