Expedition 20 to the International Space Station lifted off today at 10:34 GMT from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan. The Expedition 20 launch today Aboard the Soyuz spacecraft are cosmonaut Roman Romanenko, Canadian Space Agency astronaut Robert Thirsk and European Space Agency astronaut Frank De Winne, who are slated to …
"The expanded crew will no doubt toast the landmark with a refreshing drink from the ISS's troublesome urine recycler"
P1ss poor(pun intended). Whenever I joined a shared flat, it was customary to bring (at least) a bottle of vino. Going to be an expensive trip to the off licence if they've forgotten to bring the housewarming gift!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s