Expedition 20 to the International Space Station lifted off today at 10:34 GMT from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan. The Expedition 20 launch today Aboard the Soyuz spacecraft are cosmonaut Roman Romanenko, Canadian Space Agency astronaut Robert Thirsk and European Space Agency astronaut Frank De Winne, who are slated to …
"The expanded crew will no doubt toast the landmark with a refreshing drink from the ISS's troublesome urine recycler"
P1ss poor(pun intended). Whenever I joined a shared flat, it was customary to bring (at least) a bottle of vino. Going to be an expensive trip to the off licence if they've forgotten to bring the housewarming gift!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire