Expedition 20 to the International Space Station lifted off today at 10:34 GMT from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan. The Expedition 20 launch today Aboard the Soyuz spacecraft are cosmonaut Roman Romanenko, Canadian Space Agency astronaut Robert Thirsk and European Space Agency astronaut Frank De Winne, who are slated to …
"The expanded crew will no doubt toast the landmark with a refreshing drink from the ISS's troublesome urine recycler"
P1ss poor(pun intended). Whenever I joined a shared flat, it was customary to bring (at least) a bottle of vino. Going to be an expensive trip to the off licence if they've forgotten to bring the housewarming gift!
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE