A Massachusetts court that said ex-EMC storage head David Donatelli could not start work at HP has changed its mind. When Donatelli abruptly left EMC late last month to join HP and run its servers, storage and networking businesses, EMC filed a suit in the Suffolk County Superior Court of Massachusetts, claiming that a non- …
From the headline I thought HP were going to start employing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64