A Massachusetts court that said ex-EMC storage head David Donatelli could not start work at HP has changed its mind. When Donatelli abruptly left EMC late last month to join HP and run its servers, storage and networking businesses, EMC filed a suit in the Suffolk County Superior Court of Massachusetts, claiming that a non- …
From the headline I thought HP were going to start employing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins
- That GIANT ASTEROID that killed you? Just 'colossal bad luck', old DINOSAUR chap