Cisco has seasoned a stew of integrated-service routers (ISRs) and Catalyst network switch announcements with customer backing. Featured in the release were a pair of new ISRs, the 880 VDSL2 and 890 series ISRs. Both are aimed at small business, offering VDSL2 broadband, wireless support, and - according to Cisco - improved …
Why no replacement for the 877? Are Cisco really foresaking the ADSL market, or are they going to keep making the 877?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk