Cisco has seasoned a stew of integrated-service routers (ISRs) and Catalyst network switch announcements with customer backing. Featured in the release were a pair of new ISRs, the 880 VDSL2 and 890 series ISRs. Both are aimed at small business, offering VDSL2 broadband, wireless support, and - according to Cisco - improved …
Why no replacement for the 877? Are Cisco really foresaking the ADSL market, or are they going to keep making the 877?
- Acorn founder: SIXTH WAVE of tech will wash away Apple, Intel
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun