Cisco has seasoned a stew of integrated-service routers (ISRs) and Catalyst network switch announcements with customer backing. Featured in the release were a pair of new ISRs, the 880 VDSL2 and 890 series ISRs. Both are aimed at small business, offering VDSL2 broadband, wireless support, and - according to Cisco - improved …
Why no replacement for the 877? Are Cisco really foresaking the ADSL market, or are they going to keep making the 877?
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all