ICO Global Communications is taking Ofcom to court over the regulator's decision to instruct the International Telecommunications Union to de-register spectrum reserved for its mobile satellite service. But the US operator has cut it fine, only just making last Saturday's deadline to request a judicial review. In February Ofcom …
I thought you meant the Information Commissioner's Office!
A government quango taking on a government quango.........
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Video and pics Microsoft reveals NEW Windows 10. WAIT, 10? Yes, 'cos Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9