ICO Global Communications is taking Ofcom to court over the regulator's decision to instruct the International Telecommunications Union to de-register spectrum reserved for its mobile satellite service. But the US operator has cut it fine, only just making last Saturday's deadline to request a judicial review. In February Ofcom …
I thought you meant the Information Commissioner's Office!
A government quango taking on a government quango.........
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it