A Nintendo DSi videogame’s in development that’ll use “augmented reality” technology to help you communicate with ghosts. Ghostwire_DSi Ghostwire uses the DSi's camera to superimpose ghosts onto screen shots Ghostwire, from Swedish outfit A Different Game, uses the handheld console’s integrated camera to superimpose in-game …
That DS owners are total saps...
DS owners are getting games. What's a PSP?
This looks AWESOME! Hopefully I can get rid of the ghosts that haunt my fridge, drink my beer and eat my sausages. And rape me.
Have you guys seen the AR games on http://rubberduckzilla.com ?? Been working with oasis, and just looking for some feedback on the site and the games. Has a cool manga theme on the website, is like ur playing games on an old NES or something.
Anyway, looking forward to feedback :-)
oh almost forgot, the AR to play the game is here http://is.gd/B0uV
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging