The end of July will see a British BarCamp in Oxford to discuss transparency and openness in government, cyber activism, data and identity protection and the ethics of social media. The event will be held on Sunday 26 July somewhere in Oxford, although organisers are still looking for a venue and sponsorship. Organisers are …
How about Wolvercote Village Hall - 150 capacity, several nice pubs just down the road - cheap as chips and 10 minutes from the city centre (on bus or bike).
bummer, i thought a barcamp was a sponsored event where you make camp at a bar and attain alcohol imbibing scout badges. Maybe that why I am an admin and not a dev.
forward intelligence teams
Will the Forward Intelligence Teams be around to monitor this subversive group ..
Kind of impossible thing to discuss within the country
Especially with all the monitoring of every citizen and the deprivation of all liberty and privacy...
Err.... What I mean to say is:
IngSoc is double-plus good!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?