NASA has postponed until tomorrow the scheduled landing of space shuttle Atlantis at the end of its STS-125 mission to the Hubble Space Telescope. On the ground, Capsule Communicator Greg Johnson explained to Commander Scott Altman today that the weather was "real moist, unstable, and officially 'no go' due to thunderstorms, low …
Where's the light-hearted analysis of this news blurb?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search