Miscreants have launched an aggressive phishing attack that aims to dupe the unwary into handing over their login credentials for the microblogging service. Dubious accounts are being used to seed the tvviter.com phishing campaign, which starts when followers of a targeted subscriber post a message in the form "check this guy …
...what a shame. Nevermind.
It just puzzles me why the phishers have bothered.
Watch all the twits as they twitter on and on and on and on........
What? I could lose control of my twitter account?
Well, that's my life over then.
Aren't there services more worth the effort of hacking than Twitter?
I havent tried out twitter yet
Man, Twitter are useless
As a quick fix can't they just block all links to tVVitter.com? TinyURL and similar services are easy to query to see the forwarded URL.
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich