OCZ has rolled out its third 2.5in SSD family this year: the Summit series. The range comprises 60GB, 120GB and 250GB post-format capacities. They all have 128MB of cache memory. They have peak read and write speeds of 220MB/s and 200MB/s, respectively - though the 60GB model has a write speed of 125MB/s. The three models have …
Fine making faster... the real challenge is now making them affordable!
10 Mb/s On Random Write Performance Here....
Sorry to say, in way improvement from other OCZ perofrmance on SSd, which was ~ 100,000 bytes per swecond on random write, thats when you install software or game is keeping tracks, etc, very useful tool of expected performance, yet ocz isn't so hopt, still
10 Mb/s ocz SSd random right here on NEW Summit drive, well weap, ITS WASTE OF MONEY, until entire mechanism hits relatively even platou of say 200 Mb/s , ITS CLUNKIER.
Signed:PHYSICIAN THOMAS STEWART von DRASHEK M.D.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat