Still a non-water-resistant water-magnet?
My iPhone 2.0 died from evil snowflakes falling on it while snowboarding.
When I tried to get it serviced I found that:
- water damage is not covered, nor serviceable, even at cost, by Apple
- Apple anticipates water damage so embeds litmus paper that turns red if evil H2O makes contact (at the dock plug and the phone jack)
Of course, they could have tried to make it a bit more water resistant, instead of engineering the litmus paper, but that would have been less fun. Oh, and you can't turn it off, take out the battery and wait for it to dry, like you would with other cellphones, cuz it's all unserviceable by the stupid users.
Mine's Paris' hacked Danger now :-(
Well, at least the powder runs that day were awesome.