A sensational tweet from a Labour chief whip has spilled the beans on the next election - except that it probably hasn't at all. A message sent from a Twitter account registered in the name of New Labour chief whip Nick Brown on Wednesday morning suggested "the new speaker will have only have a few weeks to get settled in before …
Is it possible for the UK population to form a hive mind and generate a Twitter account? Quite apart from the fact that we need an election to clear the air a bit, the country is going to have to endure the Tories and LibDems raising the issue repeatedly until Brown does call an election.
Given some of the technical incompetence displayed by this government, this could easily have been true.
Vote of no confidance
Title says it all shame the public cannot ask for a card from local council to send up saying if we have confidance in what the government are doing. I kow mine would be a large NO
If there was an election this summer
Then I really hope that Labour don't end up in opposition.
And that doesn't mean that I want them to win either
Paris, cause even she would do a better job than the current "shower in power"
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?