A website that published pictures of what's claimed to be the new slimline PlayStation 3's bodywork has been told to axe the shots. An unnamed Chinese company told Engadget to “immediately remove those pages” that contained images of the slimline case. The shots were originally published on a Chinese-language blog. …
it's been out for ages, it's wwwwaaaaayyyyy over due a facelift and respin of the chipset.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats