A website that published pictures of what's claimed to be the new slimline PlayStation 3's bodywork has been told to axe the shots. An unnamed Chinese company told Engadget to “immediately remove those pages” that contained images of the slimline case. The shots were originally published on a Chinese-language blog. …
it's been out for ages, it's wwwwaaaaayyyyy over due a facelift and respin of the chipset.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers