A website that published pictures of what's claimed to be the new slimline PlayStation 3's bodywork has been told to axe the shots. An unnamed Chinese company told Engadget to “immediately remove those pages” that contained images of the slimline case. The shots were originally published on a Chinese-language blog. …
it's been out for ages, it's wwwwaaaaayyyyy over due a facelift and respin of the chipset.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer