How many companies can buy bandwidth as cheaply as Amazon, say, can sell it? Or source servers as cheaply as Yahoo!, or can build data centres in energy-cheap places, like Microsoft? Then again, how many companies would store mission critical data on Amazon's EC2, or sensitive data in Google Apps? C'mon guys, we're not …
For the luv of *od
Is this Republic of Ireland, Return on Investment or what else?
Please remember that the Web is accessible from anywhere in the world...
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft