How many companies can buy bandwidth as cheaply as Amazon, say, can sell it? Or source servers as cheaply as Yahoo!, or can build data centres in energy-cheap places, like Microsoft? Then again, how many companies would store mission critical data on Amazon's EC2, or sensitive data in Google Apps? C'mon guys, we're not …
For the luv of *od
Is this Republic of Ireland, Return on Investment or what else?
Please remember that the Web is accessible from anywhere in the world...
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market