AT&T is considering a cut-rate data plan for US iPhones. Citing "people with knowledge of the company's thinking," BusinessWeek says that the iPhone exclusive US carrier is pondering a limited data plan for $10 (£6.50) less than its current offering. AT&T currently sells only an unlimited data plan for $30 (£19.50) per month …
How about you give them away for free like in other countries, ATT?
Maybe then I'll get one.
Oh wait, I forgot, this is America. We'll gladly overpay for an overpriced toy AND sign a lengthy contract granting us the right to do so. Yay consumers!
Now even poor people can buy this iJunk.
You think ATT is Bad?
Try Rogers/Fido in Canada. $30 data plan? You get 1 GB, or you can pay $80 for for 5 GB (no unlimited plan).
iPhone voice+data? $60 for 250 minutes, 75 Text messages, 1GB data.
I'll bet you write in green ink!
Are they worth that much?
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA