Acer will finally launch its Gateway branded desktops and notebooks next week, and plans to launch servers and netbooks under the revived badge by the end of the year. The Taiwanese vendor announced in February that it was reviving the Gateway brand it acquired back in 2007, and said it would ship machines aimed at SMEs and …
Gateway is even still alive? I used to be a big fan, but their quality and management had been on a long downward spiral for some time until they finally got swallowed by Acer. Can't say I'd ever buy one again at this point.
Preloaded software to be axed
Research needed to form that opinion? He could've called me and I would happily have taken part in that one. Perhaps this represents a change in direction for Acer on preloaded software.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked