Acer will finally launch its Gateway branded desktops and notebooks next week, and plans to launch servers and netbooks under the revived badge by the end of the year. The Taiwanese vendor announced in February that it was reviving the Gateway brand it acquired back in 2007, and said it would ship machines aimed at SMEs and …
Gateway is even still alive? I used to be a big fan, but their quality and management had been on a long downward spiral for some time until they finally got swallowed by Acer. Can't say I'd ever buy one again at this point.
Preloaded software to be axed
Research needed to form that opinion? He could've called me and I would happily have taken part in that one. Perhaps this represents a change in direction for Acer on preloaded software.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize