TDK has begun pitching SSDs at laptop makers, and said it will ship its new SDGA2 line out to manufacturers at the end of the month. TDK's approach appears to focus more on netbooks than notebooks. Yes, it said its new products are designed as HDD replacements, but the capacity range - 1GB up to just 64GB - puts it well behind …
"The lower capacity models - 1, 2, 4, 8, 17 and 32GB"
Much as I love prime numbers, surely this is wrong?
17 is a magic number
There are 17 forms of planar symmetry. There is a method of constructing a 17-gon using straight-edge and compass. And now 17 gig SSD. Coincidence? I think not!
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching