A new index tracking the value of US radio spectrum was launched yesterday, and now stands at 253.17 - though without a historical context that's not very useful. The index comes from Spectrum Bridge; the world's first (and still only) trading market for radio spectrum. It is based on its analysis of spectrum valuations gleaned …
Just another gambling casino like the rest of them. Or, how the insiders fleece the sheep....
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370