When a small firm launches a portable media player to take on Apple’s mighty iPod Nano, it had better ensure there's a unique selling point. One firm doing just that claims its Sonix 7 PMP does have a USP: it’s 100 per cent British. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com While the ‘born in Blighty’ banter’s …
From the website it doesn't seem to support ogg, but it does support something called divex - whatever that is!!
These guys were pretty happy selling ONDA players last year, nice to see that at least they've kept the page up so we can see that the new 'British-made' claim is nothing more than marketing hogwash. Interesting to note that no dimensions are given, and from the looks of it this looks like the Nano's southern cousin.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean