When a small firm launches a portable media player to take on Apple’s mighty iPod Nano, it had better ensure there's a unique selling point. One firm doing just that claims its Sonix 7 PMP does have a USP: it’s 100 per cent British. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com While the ‘born in Blighty’ banter’s …
From the website it doesn't seem to support ogg, but it does support something called divex - whatever that is!!
These guys were pretty happy selling ONDA players last year, nice to see that at least they've kept the page up so we can see that the new 'British-made' claim is nothing more than marketing hogwash. Interesting to note that no dimensions are given, and from the looks of it this looks like the Nano's southern cousin.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss