The temperature in the 10GbitE networking technology pot is rising as vendors sprinkle 10gigE magic into their products. InfiniBand developer Mellanox and Fibre Channel HBA supplier Emulex are both becoming 10gigE enthusiasts. The cosy HBA duopoly of Emulex and QLogic is being blown wide open as InfiniBand and Ethernet switch …
that's the sound most of this made as it went right over my head :-)
"is likely", "will be developing". This is all vaporware. QLogic has a cost advantage over Emulex in the current market. That is all.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...