The temperature in the 10GbitE networking technology pot is rising as vendors sprinkle 10gigE magic into their products. InfiniBand developer Mellanox and Fibre Channel HBA supplier Emulex are both becoming 10gigE enthusiasts. The cosy HBA duopoly of Emulex and QLogic is being blown wide open as InfiniBand and Ethernet switch …
that's the sound most of this made as it went right over my head :-)
"is likely", "will be developing". This is all vaporware. QLogic has a cost advantage over Emulex in the current market. That is all.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft