E-ink screens may be all the rage for e-book readers, but Samsung’s turned the display technology on its head by putting it to use as a keyboard on its latest phone. Samsung_alias_2_01 Samsung's Alias 2: has a morphing E-Ink keyboard The Alias 2 – successor to Samsung’s 2007 Alias – is described as a dual-hinge messaging …
E-ink was so yesterday. Check out what the boffins at Carnege Mellon have made:
It'd be great on something like an Android phone, with an open API. Open a code editor, get a different keyboard. Start a game, get game controls.
I love it.. That is all!
Well look at that...
Microsoft bob in your pocket. Ten million fans can't be wrong.
Like it! Now stick it on a proper phone!
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes