E-ink screens may be all the rage for e-book readers, but Samsung’s turned the display technology on its head by putting it to use as a keyboard on its latest phone. Samsung_alias_2_01 Samsung's Alias 2: has a morphing E-Ink keyboard The Alias 2 – successor to Samsung’s 2007 Alias – is described as a dual-hinge messaging …
E-ink was so yesterday. Check out what the boffins at Carnege Mellon have made:
It'd be great on something like an Android phone, with an open API. Open a code editor, get a different keyboard. Start a game, get game controls.
I love it.. That is all!
Well look at that...
Microsoft bob in your pocket. Ten million fans can't be wrong.
Like it! Now stick it on a proper phone!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst