E-ink screens may be all the rage for e-book readers, but Samsung’s turned the display technology on its head by putting it to use as a keyboard on its latest phone. Samsung_alias_2_01 Samsung's Alias 2: has a morphing E-Ink keyboard The Alias 2 – successor to Samsung’s 2007 Alias – is described as a dual-hinge messaging …
E-ink was so yesterday. Check out what the boffins at Carnege Mellon have made:
It'd be great on something like an Android phone, with an open API. Open a code editor, get a different keyboard. Start a game, get game controls.
I love it.. That is all!
Well look at that...
Microsoft bob in your pocket. Ten million fans can't be wrong.
Like it! Now stick it on a proper phone!
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods