E-ink screens may be all the rage for e-book readers, but Samsung’s turned the display technology on its head by putting it to use as a keyboard on its latest phone. Samsung_alias_2_01 Samsung's Alias 2: has a morphing E-Ink keyboard The Alias 2 – successor to Samsung’s 2007 Alias – is described as a dual-hinge messaging …
E-ink was so yesterday. Check out what the boffins at Carnege Mellon have made:
It'd be great on something like an Android phone, with an open API. Open a code editor, get a different keyboard. Start a game, get game controls.
I love it.. That is all!
Well look at that...
Microsoft bob in your pocket. Ten million fans can't be wrong.
Like it! Now stick it on a proper phone!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base