E-ink screens may be all the rage for e-book readers, but Samsung’s turned the display technology on its head by putting it to use as a keyboard on its latest phone. Samsung_alias_2_01 Samsung's Alias 2: has a morphing E-Ink keyboard The Alias 2 – successor to Samsung’s 2007 Alias – is described as a dual-hinge messaging …
E-ink was so yesterday. Check out what the boffins at Carnege Mellon have made:
It'd be great on something like an Android phone, with an open API. Open a code editor, get a different keyboard. Start a game, get game controls.
I love it.. That is all!
Well look at that...
Microsoft bob in your pocket. Ten million fans can't be wrong.
Like it! Now stick it on a proper phone!
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad