One of the Pirate Bay’s co-founders is calling on Swedish police to conduct a new investigation into the notorious BitTorrent site’s operations. Peter Sunde - aka BrokeP - said in a blog post yesterday that himself, and the three other Pirate Bay men who were convicted of being accessories to breaching copyright laws last month …
title I don't need no steenking title!
oh lol, and so the saga continues!
I move to disbar the judge...
Apparently copyright infringement is unlawful but conflict of interest is ok... the judge, were he an honest, ethical and upstanding man, should have removed himself from the case. Otherwise he is pursuing some piracy of his own and casting shame on his bench and doubt on all judges...
What's funny is...
...if you want extra-fast access to piracy (music for example) all you have to do is google a band or album name followed by the names of those file storing sites like "rapidshare". You can have something illicit downloaded in minutes.
Who provides access to the search? That's right. Google. Google make it easier to break copyright than Piratebay ever did. Over to you, lawyer douchebags. What's that? Too pussy? Then fuck off.
Turn a deaf ear
I hope the authorities turn a deaf ear to the Pirate Bay c*nts. Purate Bay ignored our requests to take down links to software we own copyright on. Let them rot in jail.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email