One of the Pirate Bay’s co-founders is calling on Swedish police to conduct a new investigation into the notorious BitTorrent site’s operations. Peter Sunde - aka BrokeP - said in a blog post yesterday that himself, and the three other Pirate Bay men who were convicted of being accessories to breaching copyright laws last month …
title I don't need no steenking title!
oh lol, and so the saga continues!
I move to disbar the judge...
Apparently copyright infringement is unlawful but conflict of interest is ok... the judge, were he an honest, ethical and upstanding man, should have removed himself from the case. Otherwise he is pursuing some piracy of his own and casting shame on his bench and doubt on all judges...
What's funny is...
...if you want extra-fast access to piracy (music for example) all you have to do is google a band or album name followed by the names of those file storing sites like "rapidshare". You can have something illicit downloaded in minutes.
Who provides access to the search? That's right. Google. Google make it easier to break copyright than Piratebay ever did. Over to you, lawyer douchebags. What's that? Too pussy? Then fuck off.
Turn a deaf ear
I hope the authorities turn a deaf ear to the Pirate Bay c*nts. Purate Bay ignored our requests to take down links to software we own copyright on. Let them rot in jail.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it