Hitachi and NEC have reported their their fiscal 2008 results, and the numbers are not good. Hitachi set a new record for the largest annual loss by a Japanese manufacturing company as NEC struggled. On the up side, though, NEC was optimistic about the coming twelve months. Hitachi, which is an extremely diversified manufacturer …
Not a surprise since there stuff is great!
They need to take the lesson of crappy Chinese manufactured goods... and make crap.
I have a 10 year old Hitachi big screen TV that just keeps working beautifully... So well that I refuse to buy a new LCD or Plasma because the picture is still so crisp and bright.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't