Hitachi and NEC have reported their their fiscal 2008 results, and the numbers are not good. Hitachi set a new record for the largest annual loss by a Japanese manufacturing company as NEC struggled. On the up side, though, NEC was optimistic about the coming twelve months. Hitachi, which is an extremely diversified manufacturer …
Not a surprise since there stuff is great!
They need to take the lesson of crappy Chinese manufactured goods... and make crap.
I have a 10 year old Hitachi big screen TV that just keeps working beautifully... So well that I refuse to buy a new LCD or Plasma because the picture is still so crisp and bright.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?