Hitachi and NEC have reported their their fiscal 2008 results, and the numbers are not good. Hitachi set a new record for the largest annual loss by a Japanese manufacturing company as NEC struggled. On the up side, though, NEC was optimistic about the coming twelve months. Hitachi, which is an extremely diversified manufacturer …
Not a surprise since there stuff is great!
They need to take the lesson of crappy Chinese manufactured goods... and make crap.
I have a 10 year old Hitachi big screen TV that just keeps working beautifully... So well that I refuse to buy a new LCD or Plasma because the picture is still so crisp and bright.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat