Hitachi and NEC have reported their their fiscal 2008 results, and the numbers are not good. Hitachi set a new record for the largest annual loss by a Japanese manufacturing company as NEC struggled. On the up side, though, NEC was optimistic about the coming twelve months. Hitachi, which is an extremely diversified manufacturer …
Not a surprise since there stuff is great!
They need to take the lesson of crappy Chinese manufactured goods... and make crap.
I have a 10 year old Hitachi big screen TV that just keeps working beautifully... So well that I refuse to buy a new LCD or Plasma because the picture is still so crisp and bright.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE