World of Warcraft, Wii Fit and Grand Theft Auto IV are just some of titles that helped ensure top-ten rankings for their respective development firms in this year’s Develop100 poll. The annual list – described by compiler and gaming magazine Develop as the world’s top 100 most bankable games development studios – saw WoW firm …
GTAIV is a surprise...
...especially as Saints Row 2 pisses all over it.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked