Tandberg Data, fresh from its transformation into a private company, has launched its first virtual tape library. The DPS1000 can support up to 100 hosts, each with their own separate virtual library. McClain Buggle, Tandberg Data's disk and software business unit manager, said: "Each system can run a different backup …
What about the Video Teleconferencing Division?
In neither story is there a mention of the blokes that I am familiar with, when I hear about Tandberg, and that's their video teleconferencing kit. I assume that it's the same company, and this bunch looks to be successful at what they do. All of the sites in my company are sucking up various Tandberg hardware devices, and they work like gangbusters.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!