US firm Molex has designed a prototype miniature HDMI connector for use in portable gadgets, it’s been reported. According to website Tech-On, the cable’s been designed for use with the likes of phones, compact and DSLR cameras, camcorders and laptops in mind. For example, several HD mobile phones have already been announced – …
Good article, very interesting reading indeed.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE