US firm Molex has designed a prototype miniature HDMI connector for use in portable gadgets, it’s been reported. According to website Tech-On, the cable’s been designed for use with the likes of phones, compact and DSLR cameras, camcorders and laptops in mind. For example, several HD mobile phones have already been announced – …
Good article, very interesting reading indeed.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops