US firm Molex has designed a prototype miniature HDMI connector for use in portable gadgets, it’s been reported. According to website Tech-On, the cable’s been designed for use with the likes of phones, compact and DSLR cameras, camcorders and laptops in mind. For example, several HD mobile phones have already been announced – …
Good article, very interesting reading indeed.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat