US firm Molex has designed a prototype miniature HDMI connector for use in portable gadgets, it’s been reported. According to website Tech-On, the cable’s been designed for use with the likes of phones, compact and DSLR cameras, camcorders and laptops in mind. For example, several HD mobile phones have already been announced – …
Good article, very interesting reading indeed.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching