Fujitsu Technology Solutions, previously Fujitsu Siemens Computers, is launching a major push into meeting data centre infrastructure needs using its newly-announced BX900 blade server. It wants to offer infrastructure platforms as well as both managed and supplied infrastructure services. An infrastructure, in FTS terms, is …
All the folks I know in the US who jumped on the similar effort previously launched by Siemens had to find other jobs.
FTS BX900 can take on competition
Sent to me:
Actually Chris, we firmly believe that the Dynamic Cube is strong enough to take on the competition in data centers – especially because of our clear lead in dramatically lowering lifetime power and cooling costs. During an operational lifespan of several years, the savings alone from a PRIMERGY BX900 system in comparison to hungrier machines from competitors provides a compelling reason to switch. This is a good example of where we think customers will have an issue with HP!
Bernhard Brandwitte - Fujitsu Technology Solutions.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire