Fujitsu Technology Solutions, previously Fujitsu Siemens Computers, is launching a major push into meeting data centre infrastructure needs using its newly-announced BX900 blade server. It wants to offer infrastructure platforms as well as both managed and supplied infrastructure services. An infrastructure, in FTS terms, is …
All the folks I know in the US who jumped on the similar effort previously launched by Siemens had to find other jobs.
FTS BX900 can take on competition
Sent to me:
Actually Chris, we firmly believe that the Dynamic Cube is strong enough to take on the competition in data centers – especially because of our clear lead in dramatically lowering lifetime power and cooling costs. During an operational lifespan of several years, the savings alone from a PRIMERGY BX900 system in comparison to hungrier machines from competitors provides a compelling reason to switch. This is a good example of where we think customers will have an issue with HP!
Bernhard Brandwitte - Fujitsu Technology Solutions.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24