Fujitsu Technology Solutions, previously Fujitsu Siemens Computers, is launching a major push into meeting data centre infrastructure needs using its newly-announced BX900 blade server. It wants to offer infrastructure platforms as well as both managed and supplied infrastructure services. An infrastructure, in FTS terms, is …
All the folks I know in the US who jumped on the similar effort previously launched by Siemens had to find other jobs.
FTS BX900 can take on competition
Sent to me:
Actually Chris, we firmly believe that the Dynamic Cube is strong enough to take on the competition in data centers – especially because of our clear lead in dramatically lowering lifetime power and cooling costs. During an operational lifespan of several years, the savings alone from a PRIMERGY BX900 system in comparison to hungrier machines from competitors provides a compelling reason to switch. This is a good example of where we think customers will have an issue with HP!
Bernhard Brandwitte - Fujitsu Technology Solutions.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer