The personal info of more than 160,000 current and former students and staff at the University of California, Berkeley has potentially been exposed after hackers broke into campus health service computers. The University admitted the breach on Friday but said that medical treatment records were not exposed by the hack, even …
It would be sad, but not surprising, if they turned out to be using something other than some BSD flavored Unix.
[In a thin, wavering voice] UC Berkley? Encryption? Hello?
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call