The personal info of more than 160,000 current and former students and staff at the University of California, Berkeley has potentially been exposed after hackers broke into campus health service computers. The University admitted the breach on Friday but said that medical treatment records were not exposed by the hack, even …
It would be sad, but not surprising, if they turned out to be using something other than some BSD flavored Unix.
[In a thin, wavering voice] UC Berkley? Encryption? Hello?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching