The personal info of more than 160,000 current and former students and staff at the University of California, Berkeley has potentially been exposed after hackers broke into campus health service computers. The University admitted the breach on Friday but said that medical treatment records were not exposed by the hack, even …
It would be sad, but not surprising, if they turned out to be using something other than some BSD flavored Unix.
[In a thin, wavering voice] UC Berkley? Encryption? Hello?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait