With summer just around the corner, what’s the geekiest way to keep cool? It could just be the Solar Hat Fan. Solar_Hat_Fan The Solar Hat Fan: parents can be so cruel The eco-friendly gadget does exactly what it says on the tin: keeps you cool, by sourcing the juice to run its fan blades directly from the sun’s warming glow …
Hold on, since when was making throwaway junk eco-friendly!
What happens to the cadmium and gallium in the photovoltaic cell when it gets chucked? What about the energy used in manufacture?
I had one of these when I was 10.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY