With summer just around the corner, what’s the geekiest way to keep cool? It could just be the Solar Hat Fan. Solar_Hat_Fan The Solar Hat Fan: parents can be so cruel The eco-friendly gadget does exactly what it says on the tin: keeps you cool, by sourcing the juice to run its fan blades directly from the sun’s warming glow …
Hold on, since when was making throwaway junk eco-friendly!
What happens to the cadmium and gallium in the photovoltaic cell when it gets chucked? What about the energy used in manufacture?
I had one of these when I was 10.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes