With summer just around the corner, what’s the geekiest way to keep cool? It could just be the Solar Hat Fan. Solar_Hat_Fan The Solar Hat Fan: parents can be so cruel The eco-friendly gadget does exactly what it says on the tin: keeps you cool, by sourcing the juice to run its fan blades directly from the sun’s warming glow …
Hold on, since when was making throwaway junk eco-friendly!
What happens to the cadmium and gallium in the photovoltaic cell when it gets chucked? What about the energy used in manufacture?
I had one of these when I was 10.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait