With summer just around the corner, what’s the geekiest way to keep cool? It could just be the Solar Hat Fan. Solar_Hat_Fan The Solar Hat Fan: parents can be so cruel The eco-friendly gadget does exactly what it says on the tin: keeps you cool, by sourcing the juice to run its fan blades directly from the sun’s warming glow …
Hold on, since when was making throwaway junk eco-friendly!
What happens to the cadmium and gallium in the photovoltaic cell when it gets chucked? What about the energy used in manufacture?
I had one of these when I was 10.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst