Got 33 grand going spare? Then this Panasonic 103in plasma telly could be yours, assuming you can get it into your living room, of course. The TH-103PF10UK - despite the last two letters, it's a US model - has a full HD 1080p resolution and while it would have cost you $70,000 (£46,566/€52,243) when it was launched at the end of …
Soon to be rendered useless by...
.. the release of the MagnaPhallix *104* inch screen.
It's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it that counts! :D :P
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad