Got 33 grand going spare? Then this Panasonic 103in plasma telly could be yours, assuming you can get it into your living room, of course. The TH-103PF10UK - despite the last two letters, it's a US model - has a full HD 1080p resolution and while it would have cost you $70,000 (£46,566/€52,243) when it was launched at the end of …
Soon to be rendered useless by...
.. the release of the MagnaPhallix *104* inch screen.
It's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it that counts! :D :P
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...