Got 33 grand going spare? Then this Panasonic 103in plasma telly could be yours, assuming you can get it into your living room, of course. The TH-103PF10UK - despite the last two letters, it's a US model - has a full HD 1080p resolution and while it would have cost you $70,000 (£46,566/€52,243) when it was launched at the end of …
Soon to be rendered useless by...
.. the release of the MagnaPhallix *104* inch screen.
It's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it that counts! :D :P
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook