Got 33 grand going spare? Then this Panasonic 103in plasma telly could be yours, assuming you can get it into your living room, of course. The TH-103PF10UK - despite the last two letters, it's a US model - has a full HD 1080p resolution and while it would have cost you $70,000 (£46,566/€52,243) when it was launched at the end of …
Soon to be rendered useless by...
.. the release of the MagnaPhallix *104* inch screen.
It's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it that counts! :D :P
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware