Microsoft was so impressed with the "caliber of talent and innovation at BigPark", a Canadian start up games developer, that it bought the company. Big Park's development team are moving to Microsoft Games Studios, where they will continue their work on an "exclusive XBox game". Any clues? In a canned quote, Phil Spencer, …
Steve Balmer may be sacking people, but good old Robbie Bach is still partying with the company funds!
Maybe he'll buy up Duke Nukem Forever? That project operated on the sort of return-on-investment timescale, that men like Robbie can grasp.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)