Microsoft was so impressed with the "caliber of talent and innovation at BigPark", a Canadian start up games developer, that it bought the company. Big Park's development team are moving to Microsoft Games Studios, where they will continue their work on an "exclusive XBox game". Any clues? In a canned quote, Phil Spencer, …
Steve Balmer may be sacking people, but good old Robbie Bach is still partying with the company funds!
Maybe he'll buy up Duke Nukem Forever? That project operated on the sort of return-on-investment timescale, that men like Robbie can grasp.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?