Microsoft was so impressed with the "caliber of talent and innovation at BigPark", a Canadian start up games developer, that it bought the company. Big Park's development team are moving to Microsoft Games Studios, where they will continue their work on an "exclusive XBox game". Any clues? In a canned quote, Phil Spencer, …
Steve Balmer may be sacking people, but good old Robbie Bach is still partying with the company funds!
Maybe he'll buy up Duke Nukem Forever? That project operated on the sort of return-on-investment timescale, that men like Robbie can grasp.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY