A videogame survey’s hinted that Grand Theft Auto developer Rockstar could be considering a “karma system” for the videogame’s next instalment. GTA_screenshot More bad deeds than good could see the storyline change accordingly Blogger Da Ill One recently took part in an online survey about videogame features and stumbled …
a long way to go
traffic rules are non existant (in a driving game?) run as many reds lights as you like... drive on the sidewalk or up one way streets without risk of a star..
cops shoot to kill the unarmed after a 1 star offence... (Running from an officer should up wanted from a 1 to a 2) cops should only use firearms if you pull a gun.
no tasers/CS gas
Believe it or not...
...there is actually an option in GTA4 to give buskers (usually on the underground metro stations playing the sax) your spare change!
Of course, it'll probably be frowned upon in the new game if you then beat them to death with a baseball bat. Unless that's classed as cleaning up the streets?
You help a granny across the road and then shoot her in the face?
Does the good dead even out the bad one? Lol
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise