A videogame survey’s hinted that Grand Theft Auto developer Rockstar could be considering a “karma system” for the videogame’s next instalment. GTA_screenshot More bad deeds than good could see the storyline change accordingly Blogger Da Ill One recently took part in an online survey about videogame features and stumbled …
a long way to go
traffic rules are non existant (in a driving game?) run as many reds lights as you like... drive on the sidewalk or up one way streets without risk of a star..
cops shoot to kill the unarmed after a 1 star offence... (Running from an officer should up wanted from a 1 to a 2) cops should only use firearms if you pull a gun.
no tasers/CS gas
Believe it or not...
...there is actually an option in GTA4 to give buskers (usually on the underground metro stations playing the sax) your spare change!
Of course, it'll probably be frowned upon in the new game if you then beat them to death with a baseball bat. Unless that's classed as cleaning up the streets?
You help a granny across the road and then shoot her in the face?
Does the good dead even out the bad one? Lol
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market