back to article Oompa-Loompa v Tinky Winky: Shock scrap pic

The shock news earlier this week that an Oompa-Loompa, Tinky Winky and Spiderman had been cuffed after a nasty bout of fisticuffs at a Devon holiday camp prompted readers to demand an answer to that most pressing of questions: When the Tellytubbies and the Chocolate Factory employees go head-to-head, who's the last man standing …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Joke

"someone he believes will slip under Blighty's immigration radar"

"an extremist Liberal pro-abortion suicide bomber armed with an AK47."

It's funny because it's true.

Yay, it's Friday!!!

Thanks for the piccies. Now I know it all really happened.

-dZ.

Coat

Some say...

Some say that Tinkie Winkie was the more light hearted and less agressive of the Teletubbies what with the tu tu and all. I hate to see what La La's and Dipsies tag team could do!

Happy

It's so beautiful...

I may just kill myself now (It being a bit sunny and all), I don't think I will ever see a more awesome image ever :D

Thumb Up

Bravo

And happy Friday to you all.

Bring on the trumpets!

Heart

whoohoo friday!

damn i love you guys! haha made my day pulling cat5 cable and now this

Heart

Prints?

Oi! El Reg!

Any chance we can get prints of these timeless classics? Or how about desktop wallpaper sizes?

Anonymous Coward

Mine eyes! Mine eyes!

Wacqui Jacqui as Spidey? Pass the brain-bleach

Heart

hello

And I had doubts that the event ever occurred, I'm such an IDIOT!

Anyway it's about time the Umpa Lumpas got a good kicking, to quote the Professor from Futurama - "Tell them I hate them."

Coat

@AC 11:18

"It's funny because it's true."

Yep, and then we look on in dismay as said extremist Liberal pro-abortion suicide bomber armed with an AK47 is then given jobseekers allowance, NHS care for those limbs so carelessy blown off, disability allowance for those aforementioned limbs, a council house and also wins a Government sweepstake allowing 1 member of the family to join them in the UK for every Ghurka denied access.

How I love this country...at least it's Friday so I drink myself into a state where I am no longer aware of anything, just floating on the delicious cloud of fantasy.

Thumb Up

Ha ha

Hahahahahahahaaha superb!

The blood on the chin of that lass makes me curl up in a foetal position and protect my main man, it also put me off World according to Garp... John L was one twisted boy to put that in his book!

Pirate

You are all under arrest...

...for putting indecent images online for all to see, and for copyright violation. Wacqui Jacqui as Spiderman (Spiderwoman?) indeed.

Black Helicopters

Spiderman cozzie

Ah.. but did she get it on expenses ???

Happy

Brightens my Friday

However I need to know one thing. Who do I have to bribe to get your job Lester? Cus really there are times you seem to have way to much fun.

Stop

It only proves how evil the wacqui one is....

When Optimus is helpless while in her force-field. The world as we know it is coming to a horrid end.

Jacqui as spidey

Wouldn't she be better as Darth Vader or Jabba the Hutt

Love the playmobil/photoshop mash ups though, keep up that darn fine work Lester.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums