Microsoft has updated its Windows Storage Server software, ending its existence as a standalone product and folding it back into Windows Server. Windows Storage Server is/was a special version of Windows Server 2003 and is used by many network-attached storage (NAS) vendors, such as Adaptec. The just launched Windows Storage …
Available to mortals!
The article is very slightly wrong because for the first time, Storage Server is available to MSDN (and probably TechNet) subscribers! The ISCSI target 3.2 is also now available to us mortals!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait