Microsoft has updated its Windows Storage Server software, ending its existence as a standalone product and folding it back into Windows Server. Windows Storage Server is/was a special version of Windows Server 2003 and is used by many network-attached storage (NAS) vendors, such as Adaptec. The just launched Windows Storage …
Available to mortals!
The article is very slightly wrong because for the first time, Storage Server is available to MSDN (and probably TechNet) subscribers! The ISCSI target 3.2 is also now available to us mortals!
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk