Microsoft has updated its Windows Storage Server software, ending its existence as a standalone product and folding it back into Windows Server. Windows Storage Server is/was a special version of Windows Server 2003 and is used by many network-attached storage (NAS) vendors, such as Adaptec. The just launched Windows Storage …
Available to mortals!
The article is very slightly wrong because for the first time, Storage Server is available to MSDN (and probably TechNet) subscribers! The ISCSI target 3.2 is also now available to us mortals!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update