Microsoft has updated its Windows Storage Server software, ending its existence as a standalone product and folding it back into Windows Server. Windows Storage Server is/was a special version of Windows Server 2003 and is used by many network-attached storage (NAS) vendors, such as Adaptec. The just launched Windows Storage …
Available to mortals!
The article is very slightly wrong because for the first time, Storage Server is available to MSDN (and probably TechNet) subscribers! The ISCSI target 3.2 is also now available to us mortals!
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update