Nvidia had some good news and some bad news for its investors in its first quarter results for its fiscal year 2010, announced Thursday. First the bad news: revenue for the quarter was $664.2m (£442.2m), a decrease of 42 percent compared to $1.2bn (£799m) during the same period last year. Now the good news: that $664.2m was an …
Are you sure it's 2010
or have they made some sort of time machine?
So there will be a market for DXCompute about... uh... (calculating MS Vista/Vista2 market penetration)... 2016?
If they'd stop making my OS slower I wouldn't need a faster computer.
lottery results for xmas draw.
As nvidia seem to be able to see whats happening in q1 2010, either they have some incredible creative accounting going on, or as anon said there in a time machine, but do they have the xmas 09 lottery results? IM not greedy, just the sat draw will do :)
Paris because she is obviously there accountant.
Don't you just love people that try to correct an article without bothering to lookup the facts first?
hint for those slow on the uptake: fiscal years are named based on the year that they *end* in.
No doubt by the time this is approved 10 other people will have pointed this out.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base