Nvidia had some good news and some bad news for its investors in its first quarter results for its fiscal year 2010, announced Thursday. First the bad news: revenue for the quarter was $664.2m (£442.2m), a decrease of 42 percent compared to $1.2bn (£799m) during the same period last year. Now the good news: that $664.2m was an …
Are you sure it's 2010
or have they made some sort of time machine?
So there will be a market for DXCompute about... uh... (calculating MS Vista/Vista2 market penetration)... 2016?
If they'd stop making my OS slower I wouldn't need a faster computer.
lottery results for xmas draw.
As nvidia seem to be able to see whats happening in q1 2010, either they have some incredible creative accounting going on, or as anon said there in a time machine, but do they have the xmas 09 lottery results? IM not greedy, just the sat draw will do :)
Paris because she is obviously there accountant.
Don't you just love people that try to correct an article without bothering to lookup the facts first?
hint for those slow on the uptake: fiscal years are named based on the year that they *end* in.
No doubt by the time this is approved 10 other people will have pointed this out.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR