Microsoft plans to patch a hole in its PowerPoint presentation program, the company said in an advanced bulletin that was notable because it contained only a single update. As is almost always the case with advanced notification bulletins issued the first Thursday of the month, Microsoft didn't provide many details about the …
as critical as the IE8 install
Is it as critical an update as that?
I think the grading system is devalued
Not always the first Thursday
A small point perhaps - but the MS advanced notification bulletins are NOT always issued "the first Thursday of the month" but the 'Thursday before the second Tuesday of the month' which is not necessarily the same thing - look at last month (April 09) for example....
Ever used for anything useful anyway?
If it just disappeared then many of us might get to stay awake through a few presentations.
A part of the MS office suite that I have never felt any inclination to learn, and never felt any loss from not doing so.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion