Microsoft plans to patch a hole in its PowerPoint presentation program, the company said in an advanced bulletin that was notable because it contained only a single update. As is almost always the case with advanced notification bulletins issued the first Thursday of the month, Microsoft didn't provide many details about the …
as critical as the IE8 install
Is it as critical an update as that?
I think the grading system is devalued
Not always the first Thursday
A small point perhaps - but the MS advanced notification bulletins are NOT always issued "the first Thursday of the month" but the 'Thursday before the second Tuesday of the month' which is not necessarily the same thing - look at last month (April 09) for example....
Ever used for anything useful anyway?
If it just disappeared then many of us might get to stay awake through a few presentations.
A part of the MS office suite that I have never felt any inclination to learn, and never felt any loss from not doing so.
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops