VMware and Citrix seem to be in a match to see who can talk most about products that are not yet shipping. Citrix tried to spoil VMware's vSphere launch when it announced its partnership with Microsoft and its radically reduced pricing for the XenServer stack back on February 23. That was the day before VMworld Europe started, …
playing with fire
Sounds like Citrix is playing with fire with their partnership with MS, given Hyper-V..
and what about.......
tools that make a lot of a difference ?
like this one ?
lets you build working srvrs in minutes, even with 3rd party RPM software products.....
I do think that there's a lot more to be done on exactly this kind of tooling. putting a xen or vmware esx host to live isn't that big a deal. everything after is what it is all about, right ?
can't think of a witty title
Me thinks XenServer will wind up being the Linux support branch of Hyper-v.
P.S. The voice over guy in the susestudio video sounds drunk.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene