VMware and Citrix seem to be in a match to see who can talk most about products that are not yet shipping. Citrix tried to spoil VMware's vSphere launch when it announced its partnership with Microsoft and its radically reduced pricing for the XenServer stack back on February 23. That was the day before VMworld Europe started, …
playing with fire
Sounds like Citrix is playing with fire with their partnership with MS, given Hyper-V..
and what about.......
tools that make a lot of a difference ?
like this one ?
lets you build working srvrs in minutes, even with 3rd party RPM software products.....
I do think that there's a lot more to be done on exactly this kind of tooling. putting a xen or vmware esx host to live isn't that big a deal. everything after is what it is all about, right ?
can't think of a witty title
Me thinks XenServer will wind up being the Linux support branch of Hyper-v.
P.S. The voice over guy in the susestudio video sounds drunk.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad