Cisco reported double-digit drops in both sales and net income for its third quarter of fiscal 2009 on Wednesday, but you'd never know it from the glowing optimism of its skipper. In a conference call with reporters and analysts, the company's chairman and CEO, John Chambers, sounded more relaxed and upbeat than might be …
33 billion from ripping off customers for years. Wow, who do they think they are? Oracle?
Now who is going to buy into the Cisco tax when Oracle and Microsoft is already there?
Rather give it to HP and Juniper! At least their stuff works with everyone else but Cisco, which is much more important than Cisco is any day!
The only way Cisco can take a dollar of my budget is if they muscle SUN from Oracle!
I'm laughing as my parent CO slowly rips a 50K seat network out of Cisco's death grip!
Maybe they can afford to bring back the free cans and fruit in the office then?
are up about 30% in the UK over the last year. And they were never the cheapest in the first place.
Cisco is the Monsanto of IT.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity