Test-driving a car will never be the same again, at least if you’re thinking of buying a Volvo S60 Concept. Why? Because the Swedish car firm has designed a videogame to let you try out its motor. Volvo_videogame_01 Volvo - The Game is a virtual test-drive Volvo – The Game will apparently introduce potential customers to the …
A shame it isn't Audi
....because then it would be identical to driving the real thing; wooden, slightly surreal and not particularly satisfying.
I was going to say this was a rubbish idea, but then I remembered I would never have bought a Volvo S40 if it wasn't for TOCA Touring Cars on the PS1.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats