Test-driving a car will never be the same again, at least if you’re thinking of buying a Volvo S60 Concept. Why? Because the Swedish car firm has designed a videogame to let you try out its motor. Volvo_videogame_01 Volvo - The Game is a virtual test-drive Volvo – The Game will apparently introduce potential customers to the …
A shame it isn't Audi
....because then it would be identical to driving the real thing; wooden, slightly surreal and not particularly satisfying.
I was going to say this was a rubbish idea, but then I remembered I would never have bought a Volvo S40 if it wasn't for TOCA Touring Cars on the PS1.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015