Test-driving a car will never be the same again, at least if you’re thinking of buying a Volvo S60 Concept. Why? Because the Swedish car firm has designed a videogame to let you try out its motor. Volvo_videogame_01 Volvo - The Game is a virtual test-drive Volvo – The Game will apparently introduce potential customers to the …
A shame it isn't Audi
....because then it would be identical to driving the real thing; wooden, slightly surreal and not particularly satisfying.
I was going to say this was a rubbish idea, but then I remembered I would never have bought a Volvo S40 if it wasn't for TOCA Touring Cars on the PS1.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity