Insiders have poured scorn on media reports that Vauxhall is working on a city e-car that will use a version of the Ampera - aka the Chevy Volt - electric drive train minus the range extending 1.4l petrol engine. A source close to the company told Reg Hardware that Vauxhall is indeed considering the development of a city car to …
Is it me, or has anyone else noticed that only Opel seems to have the proper logo for building an e-car?
The Vauxhall "Skate", by the look of things. Where do all the groceries go?
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging