Insiders have poured scorn on media reports that Vauxhall is working on a city e-car that will use a version of the Ampera - aka the Chevy Volt - electric drive train minus the range extending 1.4l petrol engine. A source close to the company told Reg Hardware that Vauxhall is indeed considering the development of a city car to …
Is it me, or has anyone else noticed that only Opel seems to have the proper logo for building an e-car?
The Vauxhall "Skate", by the look of things. Where do all the groceries go?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle