While Seagate is expected to fire up to 1,000 employees in the USA, Western Digital and Hitachi GST are hiring thousands of workers in Thailand. It is reported that Western Digital has recruited 3,000 additional employees for its hard disk drive plants in Thailand. This gets WD back to the staffing levels it enjoyed there in the …
why buy new when you can upgrade what you have?
and whats the biggest reason for a new machine?
not enough drive space
not enough ram
not enough porcessor (yes that is porc)
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip