If the rising and falling fortunes of niche server maker Rackable Systems are any indication, the economy might be stabilizing. Sales were up sequentially from the fourth quarter and losses shrank a bit. But even with that, the year-on-year numbers look pretty bad for Rackable and show that it has a long way to go to get back to …
Tey could get a 'Year of Mark Hurd' for $42.5 Million dollars.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Find using email DIFFICULT? Get someone to install 'Inbox' for you
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...