Juniper Networks has announced what it refers to as its "next generation network infrastructure for the distributed enterprise" - meaning four new services gateways in its SRX series and a new line of EX series Ethernet switches. The company makes some bold claims about its new offerings. First, it says that one of the new …
10gig is there..
After I saw this I went to the site, they have firewalls that go all the way up to 120Gbps of throughput and 300,000+ connections per second. Last time I looked I don't recall seeing anything that could go nearly that fast! That particular high end firewall has 4x10Gbps ports and 40x1Gbps ports.
The lowest end firewall I see with 10gig is the SRX3400 which has 2x10Gbps ports and 32x1Gbps ports
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER