Juniper Networks has announced what it refers to as its "next generation network infrastructure for the distributed enterprise" - meaning four new services gateways in its SRX series and a new line of EX series Ethernet switches. The company makes some bold claims about its new offerings. First, it says that one of the new …
10gig is there..
After I saw this I went to the site, they have firewalls that go all the way up to 120Gbps of throughput and 300,000+ connections per second. Last time I looked I don't recall seeing anything that could go nearly that fast! That particular high end firewall has 4x10Gbps ports and 40x1Gbps ports.
The lowest end firewall I see with 10gig is the SRX3400 which has 2x10Gbps ports and 32x1Gbps ports
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor