IBM is incorporating STEC Zeus solid state drives into its DS8000 storage arrays and its Power Series servers and direct-attach storage (DAS). IBM will be the first to market with STEC's Zeus IOPS SAS interface SSD. IBM Power Series servers will offer faster I/O response rates than servers relying solely on hard disk drives. " …
IBM not first with STEC SSDs in servers
Check with the folks over at Sun - they've been using STEC SSDs in their servers for a while (well, if Thumper qualifies as a Server, that is).
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...