IBM on Tuesday said it has purchased the software maker Exeros to help boost its data discovery toolbox. The California-based firm (named after the Greek word for "tracker") makes software called Exeros Discovery, which acts like an internet spider to automatically discover relationships between databases. IBM said it will use …
I was just tracking her, yer Honor!
What's Greek for "stalker?"
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes