IBM on Tuesday said it has purchased the software maker Exeros to help boost its data discovery toolbox. The California-based firm (named after the Greek word for "tracker") makes software called Exeros Discovery, which acts like an internet spider to automatically discover relationships between databases. IBM said it will use …
I was just tracking her, yer Honor!
What's Greek for "stalker?"
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes