IBM on Tuesday said it has purchased the software maker Exeros to help boost its data discovery toolbox. The California-based firm (named after the Greek word for "tracker") makes software called Exeros Discovery, which acts like an internet spider to automatically discover relationships between databases. IBM said it will use …
I was just tracking her, yer Honor!
What's Greek for "stalker?"
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL