IBM on Tuesday said it has purchased the software maker Exeros to help boost its data discovery toolbox. The California-based firm (named after the Greek word for "tracker") makes software called Exeros Discovery, which acts like an internet spider to automatically discover relationships between databases. IBM said it will use …
I was just tracking her, yer Honor!
What's Greek for "stalker?"
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle