HTC’s recently leaked 2009 handset line-up has, once again, come up trumps. Pictures have emerged online of what appears to be one of the leaked phones running Google’s Android OS. HTC_G3_01 Could this be HTC's third Android phone? To refresh your memories, the leaked line-up contained reference to a handset codenamed both ‘ …
Another win for HTC aesthetics.
It's not a pretty thing - surely this is not the next HTC Android phone - they look like they're taking their design queues from a 70's calculator.
it looks cheap, badly made and cobbled together from substandard materials.
Yup, looks genuine to me.
What is it with the little bent lip at the bottom? It's fugly! Phones should have a flat form factor!
I reckon their 4th phone could be called the G4!
Mine's the one with the dummies guide for idiots in the pocket
... are all the planned Android phones ugly as hell?
Oh come on
Given that I'm going to be stuck with T-Mobile for quite a while to come I have to look to manufacturers like HTC to supply them with decent phones as everyone else is making total shit when it comes to T-Mobile in the U.S.. So far unfortunately it looks like HTC is shoveling T-Mobile the slightly different crap than the rest. Just from an ascetic point of view that thing in the photos looks rather crap.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide