Broadcom has accused the Emulex board of "intransigence", after announcing an all-cash $9.25/share offer for the network adapter and array switch vendor. Broadcom president and CEO Scott McGregor said: "We are disappointed by Emulex Corporation's rejection of Broadcom's proposal which would deliver substantial, immediate and …
Broadcom are still around ?
I remember using thier god-awful kit back in 2001, with firmware that was buggier than Jane Goody's corpse, (oops too soon?) And they had the sheer gall to make you pay for upgrades to fix said bugs.
Paris, because she would be cheaper to woo..
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan