Broadcom has accused the Emulex board of "intransigence", after announcing an all-cash $9.25/share offer for the network adapter and array switch vendor. Broadcom president and CEO Scott McGregor said: "We are disappointed by Emulex Corporation's rejection of Broadcom's proposal which would deliver substantial, immediate and …
Broadcom are still around ?
I remember using thier god-awful kit back in 2001, with firmware that was buggier than Jane Goody's corpse, (oops too soon?) And they had the sheer gall to make you pay for upgrades to fix said bugs.
Paris, because she would be cheaper to woo..
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft