Images of what’s thought to be Research in Motion’s next BlackBerry Curve have, unfortunately, revealed that the phone actually doesn’t actually support 3G as originally thought. Curve_8520_01 The BlackBerry Curve 8520 Images courtesy of Crackberry Suggestions that the upcoming Curve - codenamed 'Gemini' - would be a 3G …
2002 called. They want their phone back.
.... RIM have gone into fail safe mode. Lets face it, their first attempt at 3g enabled phones have stank like a bin of old meat. Firmware so buggy you can take the battery out and find an ants nest, and at the root of it all is the firmware. Which updates haven't cured.
RIM have probably thought they can get away with churning out a sexy looking device and remove fast data services to avoid development costs to get 3g working.... Well done. Ruin the market gains with the consumer you have made the last year. Talk about bury the head in the sand.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it