Zend Technologies has plugged its PHP web development framework into Amazon's cloud. On Friday, the company unveiled version 1.8 of its Zend Framework, and for the first time, users can tap directly into the processing and storage resources offered by Amazon Web Services (AWS). "We're allowing PHP developers to utilize Zend …
Just what i was looking for
Thanks for posting this, great news!
AWS well hidden
If there is direct support for AWS (S3 and EC2) is ZF1.8 then it is well hidden. The PDF doc only mentions methods of using Amazon 'marketplace' APIs and the tarball itself contains nothing I can see that looks like like S3 or EC2.
Paris, because clearly I did not look hard enough.
...you could get some dedicated hosting which will cost you about 2/3s of what Amazon charges.
Run your own cloud on eucalyptus, yes my friend and use this framework :-)
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM