Zend Technologies has plugged its PHP web development framework into Amazon's cloud. On Friday, the company unveiled version 1.8 of its Zend Framework, and for the first time, users can tap directly into the processing and storage resources offered by Amazon Web Services (AWS). "We're allowing PHP developers to utilize Zend …
Just what i was looking for
Thanks for posting this, great news!
AWS well hidden
If there is direct support for AWS (S3 and EC2) is ZF1.8 then it is well hidden. The PDF doc only mentions methods of using Amazon 'marketplace' APIs and the tarball itself contains nothing I can see that looks like like S3 or EC2.
Paris, because clearly I did not look hard enough.
...you could get some dedicated hosting which will cost you about 2/3s of what Amazon charges.
Run your own cloud on eucalyptus, yes my friend and use this framework :-)
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE