It has been rumoured that Brocade is planning to sack 200 to 400 excess employees following on from the $2.6bn Foundry acquisition closure. The rumours say that Brocade is focussing more on Ethernet and IP networking and less on Fibre Channel. Brocade's John Noh - Senior Director for global public and analyst relations - denied …
I can't believe it. The Coward can't even get his mealy-mouth around the fact that people have lost their livelihood. No, the sad, chicken-livered fuc*kwitt can't say "No money for you for maybe years - but I'm OK, thanks"
So, that's clear, then.
Makes one want to "Go Postal". I don't even work for them. Actually, I don't even work.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt