It has been rumoured that Brocade is planning to sack 200 to 400 excess employees following on from the $2.6bn Foundry acquisition closure. The rumours say that Brocade is focussing more on Ethernet and IP networking and less on Fibre Channel. Brocade's John Noh - Senior Director for global public and analyst relations - denied …
I can't believe it. The Coward can't even get his mealy-mouth around the fact that people have lost their livelihood. No, the sad, chicken-livered fuc*kwitt can't say "No money for you for maybe years - but I'm OK, thanks"
So, that's clear, then.
Makes one want to "Go Postal". I don't even work for them. Actually, I don't even work.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes