It has been rumoured that Brocade is planning to sack 200 to 400 excess employees following on from the $2.6bn Foundry acquisition closure. The rumours say that Brocade is focussing more on Ethernet and IP networking and less on Fibre Channel. Brocade's John Noh - Senior Director for global public and analyst relations - denied …
I can't believe it. The Coward can't even get his mealy-mouth around the fact that people have lost their livelihood. No, the sad, chicken-livered fuc*kwitt can't say "No money for you for maybe years - but I'm OK, thanks"
So, that's clear, then.
Makes one want to "Go Postal". I don't even work for them. Actually, I don't even work.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES