When his wife went into labor, a Redruth, Cornwall, engineer discovered that YouTube offers more than dance history and skateboarding dogs. As Marc Stephens told the BBC: "I Googled how to deliver a baby, watched a few videos and basically swotted up". Luckily, Marc's Googling didn't end after he found the Trunk Monkey …
Type your comment here — plain text only, no HTML
His wife's probably just a broad (band)
... did he also record the event and put it on Youtube for posterity...?!
Well with four kids already I think his wife might be wise to look at short working for that particular business - or a vasectomy!
As long as the birth didn't take any longer than 9 minutes..
I realize there are different labor/birthing methods... but on all fours?
And why was he waiting for an ambulance? Surely that's not typical is it? I know it's not here in the States... and that last episode of Coupling didn't involve any ambulances...
With this *fourth* kid she could've just stood over a bucket a la Meaning of Life. "Get that for me will you Deirdre".
Is that what he says when he looks at his wife's quim: "YouTube".
Maybe she calls it: "MySpace"
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests